I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

weird...

it's almost midnight and i'm not tired at all. my body still isn't used to the time change. last night i stayed up until 3:30...i'm dreading going back to school tomorrow. don't feel like i can explain what God did or how hard the trip was. praying for Godly wisdom and clarity of thought. though it was hard, there was much good too. favorite memory-dance party with Rapha girls and seeing them worship God after all they've been through. i feel like my blogs have been random and don't quite make sense lately. kinda the way my thoughts are right now :) still trying to process everything. "i saw what i saw" by sara groves was played during one of our devos and has become my song for cambodia. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment