I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

i pray...

*there never comes a day that my heart doesn't cry out for the girls i met and saw in cambodia and the girls like them all around the world.
*they always know how much they are loved and i that i pray for them daily.
*that i'm able to do my part in fighting for them, here.
*i can tell stories and open up my heart to people enough to help them understand.
*God will continue to work through RH and their staff.
*perpatrators would come to justice and come to the Lord. nothing changes until the men change and the governments change.
*i don't become complacent but continue to fight unitl the last girl is freed.
*our brothers in Christ will be strong against all temptation.
*each day my love gets a little bit closer to what God's love looks like.

"To believe in a child is to believe in the future. Through their apirations they will save the world. With their combined knowledge the turbulent seas of hate & injustice will be changed. They will supply humanity with music & beauty it has never known. They will endure. To these ends I pledge my life's work." -Henry James

No comments:

Post a Comment