I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Home Sweet HomeS





This is the house I will be calling home starting in the middle of August. I am really excited about how God provided exactly what I needed at the perfect time. It is in my price range, a large house, and close to campus. I will be living with four other girls. Most importantly-two are nurses, one works at the church I plan to go to (www.parkviewchurch.org), and one works for a mission organization I was hoping to get involved with. They all love people, love Jesus, and are super neat girls! How cool is our God?! What a blessing.



This is the living room of the house that I will always call home. I am really excited about how God provided exactly what I needed at the perfect time. It is a beautiful house, in a small town, and has a living room that is perfect for family game nights. I live with my two younger brothers and my parents. Andy is a quiet, kind brother, Pete is outgoing and fun loving, Mom is the woman I want to be when I grow up, and Dad would do anything for his family. They all love people, love Jesus, and are a super neat family! How cool is our God?! What a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you, Lilli and are so excited to see how God will use you to further his Kingdom. Mom and I love you so much.

    Love- Dad

    ReplyDelete