I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Things I Love

I saw this post idea on www.littlelucylu.com (great blog by the way!) and thought I'd give it a try. We all need some fun and some of the things we love on Mondays, don't we?! So... in no particular order, here are some of the things I love (besides the obvious things of my God, my amazing family, and Bryant)
-New car smell
-Really good, dark chocolate
-Travelling
-Playing with kids
-Reading a great book
-Smell of tanning lotion/coconut
-Frozen hot chocolate
-New cultures
-Being creative
-New school supplies
-Getting a great deal
-Bright colors
-Worship music
-Indian food
-Summer dresses
-Flowers, especially tulips and daisies!
-Making lists and checking things off
-The feeling when you wake up before the alarm and get extra time to sleep
-Thrift, vintage, and consignment stores
-Learning new things
Now, I've done my part...so I want to hear what some of YOUR favorite things are! I looked at my statistics, and I have 30-40 people consistently reading this blog, from every continent in the world. Know what that means? I should hear what 30-40 people's favorite things are! :)

4 comments:

  1. I too love lists and checking things off. Sorry we missed our skype date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the dark chocolate.. also the exhilaration after crossing the finish line at a triathlon, singing Bible songs with my children, watching my children laugh together, traveling, reading in bed with my husband, sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new date books and calendars, sitting on the porch with my kids talking, taking walks with my husband and my dog, baking, listening to my waterfall in the backyard, flowers and hummingbirds!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love football and poundcake and iced tea and hamburgers and games

    ReplyDelete