I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inspiration

Hello friends! :)
I believe when I reinvented this blog I promised to post more about the DIY projects I have been attempting lately. I love, love being creative and I think that comes from my mom and dad ( ). They are both creative and love redoing old things and old homes! I have loved growing up watching them re-create spaces, bringing in a feeling of home and style at the same time! After all these years, they have finally motivated me to try some of my own projects. What have I been working on, you ask? Well...
* jewelry organization "centers"--made from an old frame and some drawer pulls, and an antique rake
*pillows--lots and lots of throw pillows!
*shelves for pictures on my walls
*re-invented a vintage table and chairs
*redecorated my room
I have lots more projects up my sleeve! Pictures soon to come of all my work so far! (And of course I'll give you tips on how I did these projects for so CHEAP! and how to do it yourself...) For now, happy Wednesday and happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment