I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

(Very) Thankful Thursday!

I have been extremely blessed this past year! I am excited (and thankful!) for a day to spend with family, eating good food, and remembering all the ways God has blessed us. A few of the things I am thankful for are...

*Mom and Dad who are always supportive and loving (even when I'm still living at home...changing my mind about college 1000 times... :) )

*My brothers- Andy: is my friend, teaches me what it is to be humble, serves everyone before himself, and is a young man of God Pete: makes everyone around him happy, makes me laugh all the time, and teaches me to "not be such a spaz" (haha!)

*Bryant-he's my best friend, the person who I can tell anything to, and loves me no matter what

*Church

*Extended family

*Opportunities and freedom to serve Jesus and His people

*New friends, experiences, and a new job


I hope today finds you thankful for the blessings that God has given you!

1 comment:

  1. hey im so thankful for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):);););D:D

    ReplyDelete