I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On broken promises...

Well, blogging family, I have yet again deserted my blog and broken my promise of "blogging every week!". You know, when I started this blog I had great intentions. I thought I would blog almost every day, would post all sorts of pictures and videos of the *amazing* and interesting things going on in my life, and say so many thought provoking things, I would practically change the world one blog post at a time! Well...that obviously didn't happen. You know, I think I put too much pressure on myself and this silly little blog. Sometimes the pictures of my life are rather uninteresting and mundane...and I really don't have anything world-changing to say. So, I am reinventing this blog. From now on, I am going to blog about things I love like my family and friends, God, mission work, getting great deals at local thrift stores, food/clothes/home design, and many other frivolous things. I'm going to have fun with this blog, and hope you do too! And maybe, just maybe, once in a blue moon, I will say something that brightens your day or changes one person's world in a little way. So, here's to life, love, and the pursuit of a great deal! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment