I'm a simple girl and this is a simple blog about life, love, and a Gracious God.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy First Day of Summer!

Today is the first official day of summer! Unfortunately, I am spending it going to class, work, my other job, and studying...but I only have 3 days of class left and then 2 full months to enjoy all the things I love about summertime! My favorite things about summer (in no particular order) are...
1. Flip flops :)

2. Reading lotssss of books


3. The LAKE!


4. Popsicles


5. Walks at night around town


6. Noooo homework


7. Laying out



8. Movies under the Moon


Hope you have a beautiful first day of summer! What are some of your favorite things??

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I would add shopping in downtown CF and Galena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add tank tops, swimming, the beach (this year), traveling and grilling out .

    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete